Is ordering through BiteRider.my safe?
Our absolute priority is to offer the safest service possible to customers, riders, and restaurants and we have taken a number of important actions to ensure we deliver food safe for everyone. For example, we do contact-less delivery, guidelines for restaurants on how to run delivery, and guidance for riders on safe and secure delivery. We make sure we are offering customers, restaurants, and riders the most up-to-date guidance and safest service possible. We realize this is a concerning period for everyone and want to assure you that safety is our priority during and beyond this unprecedented time.
How does contact-less delivery work?
Customers may requests ‘Contact-less Delivery’ at check-out. Riders will be able to see when a customer has requested in the order’s delivery notes and will then follow a simple process to ensure there is no contact when the food is delivered.
Riders will be asked to let the customer know they have arrived, place the order outside their door, step a safe distance back and wait nearby for the customer to collect the food before the order can be completed. Riders are also able to make orders contact-less if they wish by letting customers know through the app before they arrive.
How BiteRider supporting riders?
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 we have and continue to do everything we can to help riders:
- Up-to-date guidance: Extensive hygiene guidance and updates, as well as the latest information from the Government on how self-employed people like riders can access additional financial support.
- BiteRider’s Rider Support Fund: If a rider who regularly works with BiteRider does experience symptoms of COVID-19 or is told to self-isolate by a medical authority, they can also apply for financial help through our Rider Support Fund.
- Contact-less pick-up & delivery: We’ve introduced contact-less pick-up and delivery across the cities which means riders can work without coming into direct contact with restaurant staff or customers.
- Free products: BiteRider provided all hygiene products like hand sanitizer or face masks while we work to secure our own supply.
- Support from restaurants: Our restaurant partners do provide riders with access to soap and water or hand sanitizing gel at their property whenever possible.
How BiteRider supporting restaurants?
We are here to deliver for restaurants that want to carry on offering their amazing food to families at home during this difficult time. We are working with restaurants to optimize their operations for delivery, and we are doing everything we can to make sure people still have access to the food they want and need.
How if I have an outstanding query or complaint?
Our customer service team is on hand to support our customers with any outstanding queries or complaints. We are experiencing high demand but all outstanding queries and complaints will be dealt with promptly.
How can I keep in touch with you?
We have dedicated teams in place to support our customers, riders, and restaurant partners during this worrying time. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or live chat in-app or via Facebook.